21 Nov Innovation Digest – November 2017 vol. 2
Posted at 21:43h in Innovation Digest
The second November 2017 issue of the Innovation Digest is out! In this issue:
- Payers to Identify, Promote, and Reward SUD Treatment that Aligns with Principles of Care
- Paving the way to a patient-centered approach in health care
- Patient councils, apps show promise in incorporating patient voice into delivery reform
- Patient value: Perspectives from the advocacy community
- What patients really want physicians to do after a medical error
- Why Getting Value Right in Health Care Matters
- Is There a Doctor in My Pocket?
- Continue the pursuit of value in healthcare
- Building a Comprehensive Real World Evidence Strategy
- One big thing people don’t know about single payer
- Want Drug Regulators To Consider Real-World Evidence?