21 Sep Innovation Digest – September 2022 Vol. 2
Posted at 11:27h in Innovation Digest
Equity in health isn’t a moonshot endeavor. Intention, humility, willingness to learn from mistakes and from each other — these are the fibers of lasting and durable fabric for a real system of health for all.
In this issue:
- Exploring equity in health care value
- Health care’s shift from covenant to commodity comes with consequences
- Patient Insights & Current Vs. Next-Gen Patient Engagement
- Comprehensive Medication Management: A Missing Ingredient In Value-Based Payment Models
- Health Equity Action Must Advance Beyond Buzzwords And Data Collection
- How To Improve Race, Ethnicity, And Language Data And Disparities Interventions
- Employers, researchers struggle to glean insights from deluge of insurer data. Can CMS help?